Bạn đang xem: excuse me is anybody sitting here
- Simplified Chinese (China)
Question about English (US)
Excuse mạ , is anybody sitting here ? Is this right？
You're right! Another way is "Excuse mạ, is anyone sitting here?" Both are okay.
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
Do you know how to tát improve your language skills❓ All you have to tát tự is have your writing corrected by a native speaker!
With HiNative, you can have your writing corrected by native speakers for không tính phí ✍️✨.
Xem thêm: đề thi giữa kì 2 toán 7 kết nối tri thức
- Is everything right here?! Please kiểm tra it 😁 answer 2. Caught 9. Walked 10. Smiled 15. While we were walking 17. Had never seen
Is this right?
This is the man who I fully rely on
It’s correct but you could also say “I fully rely on this man.”
- Is this right? I'm screwing up out there I'm messing up out there answer Yes, both correct and both sound lượt thích someone having a bad day.
- I'm here on the weekends Is that right?
- Is this right? Here's a drink on me answer if you’re giving a drink then yeah, if you’re talking about general night, you can say drinks are on me!
- 亚洲精品永久www .47域名完整版电影在线观看
- If you are not the correct person, please direct mạ the correct one. Does this sentence sound nat...
- His behavior seemed----------- as they entered the store, but then she remembered their upcoming ...
- How to tát respond to tát "I hope you are doing well"?
- 1. I used to tát see my ex-boyfriend here and there in the đô thị. I saw him on the poster, saw him dan...
- I know how important vaccines are, but it doesn't stop them from being painful. What does “them...
- Can you help mạ to tát understand this? He's talking about his dog, I got lượt thích "She couldn't empty he...
- Do both sound natural to tát tell a guy not to tát tell anyone what I did? (I messed up something and I ...
- Do these sound natural? This is the best restaurant in the world. You're the most amazing guy i...
- Let's go together....."so she doesn't be alone". Hi guys , are the sentences above correct to tát rơi...
- what's he saying?
- Could you please simplify the following sentence. (I’m confused by the grammar.) “Electrifying an...
- Does this sound natural? I always read what I learned aloud to tát practice my pronunciation.
- When you have a list of people you share a certain online page with, could you tell mạ if it soun...
Previous question/ Next question
- How tự you say this in English (US)? 请帮我结一下账
- How tự you say this in Japanese? If A = B, what does B equal? Specifically, how tự I say "if" ...